Afinia L801 Memjet Inkjet Color Label Printer
Afinia L801 Commercial Color Label Printer
As one of the top Afinia color label printers on the market, the L801 delivers high-quality labels at unsurpassed speeds. Afinia L801 ink cartridges are competitively priced, which makes Afinia L801 labels inexpensive to print.
L801 Color Label Printer Uses
• Labels for retail products
• Labels for supplements and pharmaceutical drugs
• Labels for private-labeled products
• Food and snack labels
High-Quality Afinia L801 Labels at Top Speeds
While all Afinia color label printers create professional-quality labels, the L801 is a cut above the rest. This Memjet-powered inkjet printer is designed for industrial applications, and it is best deployed in primary and secondary labeling applications in small or medium-sized print runs.
The L801`prints on continuous stock measuring between 2 and 8.5 inches in width, and Afinia L801 ink cartridges produce full-color labels at speeds of up to 60 feet per minute. A variety of 1600 dpi print resolution options are available, and super-fine resolution settings produce labels that display crystal-clear barcodes and small text that's easy to read.
Since the L801 produces bright colors and vivid blacks, the labels that this printer creates pop out on the shelf. This printer is compatible with stocks made from vinyl, paper, polypropylene, polyester, and a variety of other substances, and in addition to standard ink options, waterproof inks are also offered for the L801.
L801 Color Label Printer Details
Reduced Ink Costs
The L801 offers competitively low costs per label due to its high efficiency. The ink used by the L801 is some of the least expensive on the market, and this printer's software makes it easy to determine ink costs per label. Each cartridge holds 250 ml of ink, which means that you have 1.25 liters of ink at your disposal when the time comes to take care of a big run. When you need to replace your ink, the L801's side doors make accessing cartridges easy.
Optional Rewinder for Roll-to-Roll Printing
If you don't want to have to stop whenever it's time to put a new roll of label stock in your L801, Afinia offers an optional rewinder that makes it easy to switch to a new roll. Once the rewinding process is complete, you can simply remove the core holder and the completed roll and keep printing. Like the L801 itself, the optional rewinder for this label printer can accommodate media that's up to 8.5 inches wide and rolls that are up to 8 inches diameter. If you routinely process heavy-duty jobs, this rewinder accessory is a must.
Top-Tier Memjet Technology
The Afinia L801 digital color label printer is powered by Memjet Waterfall 11 technology, which is one of the most advanced inkjet printheads on the market. It's this next-generation printhead that allows the L801 to produce print speeds of 60 feet per minute, and Memjet's stationary printhead makes moving paper through a printhead faster without compromising on print quality.
Up to 1600 DPI Resolution
Printing clear labels is a necessity in today's market, and the L801 helps you stay competitive by producing labels with up to 1600 DPI resolution. Since this label printer uses two black ink cartridges, the high-resolution images that the L801 creates are also incredibly vivid and vibrant.
Water-Resistant Labels with Watershield
While the labels that the L801 prints are high-resolution and vibrant, this attractive appearance can easily be ruined by wayward water. To make it easier to keep your labels looking beautiful, Afinia offers Watershield ink cartridges in the Afinia L801 Plus color label printer. These cartridges produce ink that is water-resistant, so whether you'll be transporting your products outside or you're concerned about spillage, it might be a good idea to use Watershield ink cartridges to ensure that your labels always look their best.
• Printing technology: Memjet Waterfall 11 printhead technology with 70,400 nozzles
• Inks: 250 ml CMYKK cartridges (Watershield technology option also available)
• Resolution: 1600 x 1600 (6 ips) or 1600 x 800 (12 ips)
• Maximum media width: 8.5 inches
• Maximum die-cut label length: 12 inches
• Maximum continuous label length: 48 inches
• Minimum media length: 2 inches
• Compatible media types: Paper, polyester, polypropylene, and vinyl
• Maximum roll diameter: 8 inches
• Required roll core diameter: 3 inches
• Interfaces: USB 2.0, TCP/IP
• Operating system: Windows 7 or newer
• Barcode font: 1D barcode at Grade B (Code39) or higher, 2D barcode at Grade B (PDF417) or higher
• Operating temperature: 59-95 degrees Fahrenheit
• Dimensions: 18.9 inches wide, 19 inches deep, 21.1 inches high
• Weight: 82 pounds
• L801 printer part number: 23139
• Black ink part number: 22453
• Cyan ink part number: 22467
• Magenta ink part number: 22474
• Yellow ink part number: 22460
• L801 Plus (with WaterShield Inks) printer part number: 31091
• Black ink plus part number: 30412
• Cyan ink plus part number: 30424
• Magenta ink plus part number: 30433
• Yellow ink plus part number: 30419
• L801 rewinder part number: 23125