NeuraLabel 600e Laser Color Label Printer/Press with 1 YR Standard Warranty
NeuraLabel 600e Color Label Printer | Color Laser Label Printer & Press
Produce Professional Labels with the NeuraLabel 600e
• High-definition color printing offers crisp details and vibrant colors while reducing overall printing costs with high-efficiency NeuraLabel 600e toner cartridges.
• The NeuraLabel 600e color label printer incorporates Single Pass Color digital technology that can print on 600e label media up to 140 lb. or 220 gsm.
• Enjoy print speeds of as little as 8 seconds for labels that have one color and 9 seconds for labels that have multiple colors.
• Like other Neuralabel color label printers, the NeuraLabel 600e uses a cutting-edge LED printhead and proprietary microfine toner technology to provide incredible print speeds and image resolution.
• To maintain GHS compliance, the NeuraLabel 600e label printer integrates with your Windows label authoring software.
• The NeuraLabel 600e color label printer is ideal for print runs of between 50 and 5,000 labels.
• This NeuraLabel 600e color label printer comes with a 1-year depot warranty, and an optional on-site servicing is also offered.
• Since it uses two-piece toner cartridges, the Neuralabel 600e has a very low cost of ownership. One drum is good for two toner cartridges.
NeuraLabel 600e Label Printer Overview
Like all NeuraLabel color label printers, the NeuraLabel 600e provides the print quality of a commercial printer with the form factor of a typical desktop label maker. NeuraLabel 600e labels are produced at speeds of up to 30 feet per minute, which makes short-run label production on media that's die-cut, kiss-cut, or rolled easier than ever before. Since it's small and easy to operate, the NeuraLabel 600e label printer is an excellent alternative to working with professional print shops for short-run label projects. With the NeuraLabel 600e color label printer, it's possible to print up to 2,000 high-definition labels in less than 20 minutes, and you can change your print design at any point during the production process.
NeuraLabel 600e Label Printer Specifications
• Print speeds: 30 feet (9.14 meters) per minute
• Resolution: 1200 x 600
• Print technology: Single-pass four-color LED
• Compatible cartridges: NeuraLabel 600e toner cartridges
• Cut style: Rotary ceramic blade
• Toner capacity: 11,500 pages CMY or 11,000 pages K at 5 percent coverage
• Drum life: 30,000 pages at 5 percent coverage
• Fuser unit life: 60,000 pages
• Compatible media types: Die-cut, tag stock, film, synthetics, or self-adhesive
• Minimum and maximum media widths: 8.27 inches to 8.5 inches
• Maximum print length: 700 feet or more
• Unit dimensions: 26 inches high by 17.1 inches wide by 21.5 inches deep
• Unit weight: 65 pounds (29.5 kilograms)
• Ideal operating environment 50-89.6 degrees Fahrenheit, 20-60 percent humidity
• Power requirements: 110-127 or 220-240 VAC and 50-60 hertz at 760 watts
• Certifications: CCC, CE, cTUVus, and FFC Class A
• Warranty: 1-year depot and premium on-site service offered
NeuraLabel 600e Printer Accessories
• Passive unwinder: This accessory allows you to load and unload rolls of media from your printer. Since this passive unwinder is not motorized, it is ideal for continuous label printing and temporary storage applications.
• Roll-to-roll unwinder and rewinder: This motorized option makes adding and removing rolls of NeuraLabel 600e labels from your printer even easier. This accessory has an external power supply, and it produces minimal waste. This roll to roll unwinder/rewinder is a great combination to use your NeuraLabel 600e as a label press and then use a Label finishing system to laminate, die cut and finish your labels.